Hallo Zusammen,

verwendet von Euch jemand den ADS1115 in Verbindung mit dem ALARM/RDY Signal ?

Ich verwende folgende Init Routine und sofort habe ich Impuls auf dem RDY Signal,
obwohl ich nur eine einize Messung haben will (Single Shoot).
Code:
    ret = i2c_start(ADS1115_I2C_BUS_ADRESS+I2C_WRITE);   // set device address and write mode 
    if ( ret ) 
      {       
      i2c_stop();        /* failed to issue start condition, possibly no device found */ 
      } 
    else 
      { 
      i2c_write(ADS1115_RA_LO_THRESH);                            // Select the Pointer register with Low thread hold 
      i2c_write(0x00);                                            // write value zero into the high Byte 
      i2c_write(0x00);                                            // write value zero into the low Byte   
      i2c_stop();                                                // set stop condition = release bus 
      } 

ret = i2c_start(ADS1115_I2C_BUS_ADRESS+I2C_WRITE);            // set device address and write mode 
   if ( ret ) 
        {         
        i2c_stop();            /* failed to issue start condition, possibly no device found */ 
        } 
   else 
        { 
        i2c_write(ADS1115_RA_HI_THRESH);                        // Select the Pointer register with High thread hold 
        i2c_write(0x80);                                        // write value max. value into the high Byte 
        i2c_write(0x00);                                        // write value max. value into the low Byte 
        i2c_stop();                                                // set stop condition = release bus 
        } 

iActualAnalogInput=4;                                        // read the last once for init function of the Ready pin 
    ret = i2c_start(ADS1115_I2C_BUS_ADRESS+I2C_WRITE);            // set device address and write mode 
    if ( ret ) 
      { 
      i2c_stop();                /* failed to issue start condition, possibly no device found */ 
      } 
    else 
      { 
      i2c_write(ADS1115_RA_CONFIG);                                // Select the Pointer register with Configuration 
      iRegisterValue = 0xC1;                                     // OS Mode / 6.111v Full range / Single shot 
      i2c_write(iRegisterValue);                                // write value into the High Byte of Config. Register 
      iRegisterValue = 0x8C;                                     // 128 SPS / Trans. Comp mode/High pole/Latched /After one conv. 
      i2c_write(iRegisterValue);                                // write value into the low Byte of Config. Register 
      }
Wo mache ich den Fehler ?

Viele Grüße
R.