vvvv is a toolkit for real time video synthesis and physical devices. It is designed to facilitate the handling of large media environments with physical interfaces, real-time motion graphics, audio and video that can interact with many users simultaneously.
vvvv is focussed on the following requirements:
* Runtime graphical programming and easy prototyping
* Effortless handling of a multitude of objects (Spreads)
* High-Speed, High-Quality, High-Resolution DirectX9.0 based rendering
* Sophisticated objects for high level animation and problem solving
* Controlling hardware devices
* Support for clustering of standard PCs to create seamless multi-projection or multi screen setups