Join Arrow's Graduate Program Designed for the Next Generation of Innovators.
Our 12-month European program supports and develops high potential graduates to become solid contributors within Arrow.
When you join the Arrow Graduate program, we work together to accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into the electronics engineering world and giving you a solid foundation to build your technical career in Arrow.
We will provide you with a supportive mentor, continuous development and coaching as well as all the training that you will need.
You will join a team of graduates based across Europe, making new friends and forming crucial working relationships. You will be learning in a group with fellow graduates, as part of a team with other Arrow employees and responsible for your own personal projects.
Your mentor will guide you, support you and will be involved in monitoring your progress and providing feedback throughout your journey.
You will also gain on-the-job experience. Arrow believes that by integrating you fully into the business and giving you the responsibility for your tasks is a great way to learn. You will complete practical work alongside your personal and group projects.
You will meet and learn from experienced people not only from engineering teams but from across the business: sales, marketing, services, finance & operations.
You will work alongside highly specialized experts supporting them in the following tasks :
- Digging into on the edge electronics components and products
- Participating as technical support on customer engagements involving the latest technologies and solutions
- Working closely with Account Managers to define and execute account technical strategies based on greatest opportunities for growth.
- Driving technical strategies and activities on assigned accounts and/or suppliers/technologies.
- Identifying new projects and maximizing solution selling and parts per project.
- Developing strong relationships at all levels within customer, R&D departments and suppliers.
- Creating, organizing and conducting engineering customer events, conferences and trainings.
Other, specific to the Graduate program: Take responsibility for projects (individual and in group) and create innovative solutions that have an impact on what Arrow does as a business
This 12 month journey will allow you to learn how we operate on the day to day basis and how you can make an important difference supporting our customers & our sales teams.
First, you should check that you meet the selection criteria:
- you must have a legal right to work in the country the position is located
- you should have successfully completed your Electronics engineering degree or other relevant degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or similar allowing you to have a full understanding of electronics & related software) before October 2021 or maximum 2 years ago
- fluency in English and local language (oral & written) where the job is based are key requirements of the program
- you must be flexible and have geographical mobility
You will also have a strong desire to:
- Innovate: creating new and improved ways for themselves and the organisation to be successful.
- Collaborate: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Work differently: networking and working with colleagues across other cultures and in other countries.
- Be accountable: taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, successes and mistakes.
- Show commitment: displaying a can-do attitude and strive to accomplish objectives.
- Put customers first: building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
In order to apply, please click on Apply below and submit your CV and a letter of motivation (both in English) in which you provide responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you to join Arrow & our graduate program ?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the job position?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the job position?
- Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years ?
Your letter of motivation should not exceed one page.
We can only accept applications from candidates that submit all documents in accordance with the above instructions. Any incomplete application will be automatically rejected.
DE-Neu Isenburg, Germany (Frankfurter Straße)