- LiFePO4 Speicher Test         
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 19 von 19

Thema: First release of rp6simul, a simulator for the RP6 and m32

Neuer Benutzer Öfters hier
    Anzeige

Praxistest und DIY Projekte
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

Zitat Zitat von Filou89 Beitrag anzeigen
    I installed it on Windows 7 64bit. It was working without any problems.
    The manual, as well as -Rick-'s post, were very helpful. I had a little problems while runnig "make all" because my main-files return an "uint16_t" (as it is in the Arexx example Programms) and not only an "int".
    Hmm I didn't noticed that they do. As the compiler is actually compiling C++, and because this language is more strict, I guess it didn't like the 'non standard' return type.

I'm wondering if it also works with the Remotrol.
    I don't have any experience with Remotrol, but if I inderstand correctly, it uses the serial port to communicate with the robot. If this is the case, it is most likely possible. To do so, you first need to install a virtual serial port, on Windows I know that com0com (http://com0com.sourceforge.net/) works. Using this software, you will need to create a pair of virtual ports, and connect one of the two with the simulator (via the settings screen) and the other with Remotrol. You can create a second pair if you also want to link the simulated m32.

Benutzer Stammmitglied
    One short question. Is the rp6simul able to simulate the RP6 with the M32-Board?

Neuer Benutzer Öfters hier Avatar von JayWay
    Yes, it is.

Benutzer Stammmitglied
    so you can simulate that the RP6 is driving around, and when it hears a noise it stops. For example

Neuer Benutzer Öfters hier Avatar von JayWay
    A short quote: "Sound interaction - When you have m32 simulation enabled, you can press the hand clap button generate a clapping noise. This noise will be registered by the MIC ADC channel of the m32 board. The sound level can be influenced by pressing and holding the hand clap button for a shot while."
    There are a lot of other informations in the help file.

Erfahrener Benutzer Fleißiges Mitglied Avatar von Filou89
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to use the Original RP6 Programs directly to generate the Plugin.
    Is this possible? how do i have to change the CMakeLists? Is it enough to change the Path in line 12 and 13 like this:

Code:
    #from find_path(RP6LibPath RP6base RP6common ../RP6Lib) to
    find_path(RP6LibPath RP6base RP6common ../../RP6Lib)
    #from find_path(glueSrcPath glue.cpp ../avrglue)
    find_path(glueSrcPath glue.cpp ../../avrglue)
    Like this i wouldn't have to copy the files all the time.
    Would it even be possible to create some kind of make.bat that i can run it directly from Programmers Notepad?!

[edit]
    while running mingw32-make, i always get the error "avr/io.h: No such file or directory". How do i fix this?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Geändert von Filou89 (11.01.2012 um 21:10 Uhr)

Neuer Benutzer Öfters hier
    Zitat Zitat von Filou89 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to use the Original RP6 Programs directly to generate the Plugin.
    Is this possible? how do i have to change the CMakeLists? Is it enough to change the Path in line 12 and 13 like this:

Code:
    #from find_path(RP6LibPath RP6base RP6common ../RP6Lib) to
    find_path(RP6LibPath RP6base RP6common ../../RP6Lib)
    #from find_path(glueSrcPath glue.cpp ../avrglue)
    find_path(glueSrcPath glue.cpp ../../avrglue)
    Like this i wouldn't have to copy the files all the time.
    Would it even be possible to create some kind of make.bat that i can run it directly from Programmers Notepad?!

[edit]
    while running mingw32-make, i always get the error "avr/io.h: No such file or directory". How do i fix this?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Hello Filou89,

There are multiple things you could do, I just stuffed around a little and I think this is a fairly nice solution:

1) Extract the plugin source (the archive from the site) somewhere you would like. You can do this wherever you would like, and best of all you can reuse it for later projects.

2) Run the cmake gui as stated in the manual. In the GUI, pick either the rp6 or m32 directory as the 'source directory' (just as usual). However, for the build directory browse to the actual AVR source (i.e. one of the demo programs). As stated in the manual, it is recommended to use a different subdirectory within the source directory, for instance "<SOMEPATH>\Example_01_LEDs\build".

3) Hit the Configure button and modify the pluginSrcFiles variable. In line with the previous example this would be "../RP6Base_LEDs.c" (I just noticed the manual incorrectly tells to use current directory, i.e. without the "../" part).

3) Run Configure & Generate as usual

4) Now you should be able to run mingw32-make from the build directory to compile the plugin.

5) To automate it further, the next thing is to modify the "makefile" of the demo. What we want to do is add an additional make target, and add this to the default "all" target. So open the file, and modify the line that says
    Code:
    all:  begin gccversion sizebefore build sizeafter end
    to
    Code:
     begin gccversion sizebefore build sizeafter end rp6simul
    Yes, this line is below the big warning that says you shouldn't modify anything

Now add the following line somewhere (I just put it below the "sym: ..." line)
    Code:
    rp6simul:
     cd build; mingw32-make
    If everything went well, running make in the demo source directory should compile both the HEX file and plugin file.

Note: I only tested this on Linux.

Moderator Robotik Einstein Avatar von damaltor
    Hallo,

ich habe im ersten Post mal einen Hinweis angefügt, dass -Rick- auch ganz gut deutsch versteht und antworten auf deutsch kein Problem sind. So können wir versuchen, diesen interessanten Thread noch ein wenig berühmter zu machen.

i added a few words to the first post from -Rick-, stating that he is able to read German posts and tries his best to help German users, too.

damaltor
    Read... or die.
    ff.mud.de:7600
    Bild hier  

Erfahrener Benutzer Fleißiges Mitglied Avatar von basteluwe

Is it of any use for the combination RP6-M256WiFi as well?

Hi Rick,
    I'm wondering if your simulator can be used for the combination of RP6-Base and M256-WiFi extension module?
    If not so, do you plan for an upgrade?

Regards Uwe

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12