Embedded Systems Developer - Robotics
taurob is a start-up company developing mobile robots for relief and rescue units. Together with our partners in academia, industry and rescue organizations we leverage innovative product ideas and strive to make hazardous rescue missions a little safer for those involved.
To strengthen our team we are currently looking for Embedded Systems developers (full- or part-time). Profit from working in a small team, flexible working hours and the opportunity to develop a high-tech product from scratch. Additionally we can offer the possibility to engage in a Master or PhD thesis in the area of mobile robots with expert guidance and support.
- Design and development of digital and analog circuits
- Design and development of embedded software
- Adaption of PC software as user interface
- Definition and supervision of technical specifications and documentation
- Installation and supervision of set-ups for test runs
- Close cooperation with other project staff (electrical and mechanical engineering)
Qualifications / job requirements:
- Degree (or almost finished degree) in technical field of study (preferably electrical engineering or computer sciences)
- Experience in circuit and software development (ideally experience in field of robotics)
- Experience in C und C# (.net)
- Excellent analytical, social and communication skills
- Self-reliant and effective working style
- Enthusiasm for mobile robots
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in working with a highly motivated team on diverse technical tasks in a prosperous and quickly evolving industry, we will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org (c/o Mag. Matthias Biegl)
More information: http://www.taurob.com/jobs