PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Asuro mit ATMEGA32 platine

psdg
12.08.2005, 23:35
Mein ASURO ATMEGA32 platine, mit ISP, I2C, RS232, 3 Freie ADC porten (stecken jetzt 3 Sharp gp2d12 sensoren drauf). Und alle alten sensoren funktionieren naturlich auch.

duhh
13.08.2005, 00:35
Sehr aussagekräftig is das nicht?
Du hast einen Asuro mit einem ATMega32 bestückt oder wie verstehe ich das?

Erklär mal wie! Schlatpläne! Am besten natürlich ne Anleitung! Ich will auch so ein ding :-s

hab die bilder vorhin nicht gesehn

payce
13.08.2005, 03:29
Uuups, hab auch schon im anderen Thread gepostet. Also hier ist das Original, na gut.

Jau, ich auch mehr wissen will! ;D

Hast du da nicht noch einige freie Ports dann über?

Meeeehr Info! :) :) :)

luma
13.08.2005, 15:59
Cool! Ich will auch, ich will auch... 8)

psdg
13.08.2005, 18:18
Hello all,

Sorry for my post in English, but my german writing is not so good, reading and talking is no problem. I have replaced the atmega8 and the socket for two rows of headers on where i can put the atmega32 board, in this way it is still possible to detach the at32 board and put the at8 back to it´s original state without any soldering. All the old funtionality of Asuro still works plus some new functions, I2C, RS232, ISP, extra ADC etc. I have made minimal changes to asuro.c and .h. Now that all of the board is working i am busy to make a pcb of it. When this is ready i build a new one. I am also busy to redesign the asuro, the plan is to made a new board with a AT90CAN128 or a ATMEGA128. I keep in touch, and i will post some notes of the prototype soon.

payce
13.08.2005, 22:28
Phew! That sounds really cool! If you got any more Info (like Homepage or *anything*) please post it! Very very very interesting!!! :D

psdg
13.08.2005, 23:52
When i got more info about the board then i post it. I am just back from a holiday and monday is my first day at work, so then i wil get to work with the redisign of Asuro and the atmega32 extenderboard. So we keep in touch.

greetz
Pim