MicroOLAP Technologies Company http://www.microolap.com announces the new 2.4 version of the CHM eBook Reader for Pocket PC - CHM files/help systems viewer for Pocket PC devices.
CHM (also known as "compiled HTML") is a most common Microsoft Windows file format for help and documentation. One CHM file can contain many HTML files, images, archives and other files. Plenty of Microsoft documentation, eBooks, manuals, help files are stored in CHM format. CHM Reader for Pocket PC enables mobile reading all of them.
Currently CHM eBook Reader for Pocket PC is available with English, German, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian and Simplified Chinese interfaces.
CWhat's new in the version 2.4:
- Added support of merged CHM and .COL files
- Added support of external (relatively to the current topic) JS files
- Added support of MultiFrame pages
- Added Language option (Automatic by default)
- Added Enable Script option (is off by default). If this option is off, CHM file opening is much faster, but external JS files will not be processed (JS files aren't used in most of CHM eBooks)
Product key features:
- Opening CHM files of any size not longer than in 2 seconds, even huge Microsoft Press CHM eBooks
- Full-Text Search within CHM file
- User-friendly graphical interface that accurately reproduces the interface paradigm of the CHM reader for desktop Windows PC platform
- Support for both Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2002/2003 platforms
Product page: http://www.microolap.com/products/pda/chmreader/