Hallo zusammen!!

Ich spreche nicht viel deutsch, und ich denke, es ist besser wenn ich auf englisch schreibe. Tut mir leid!! :P

I hope someone can help me... I´m working with a microcontroller RN-Motorcontrol joined to RN-VNH2 Dualmotor, for controlling a motor of a robot with PWM.

For sending the speed reference values to the RN-Motorcontrol, I use another micro (Infineon C167) which by I2C sends messages using this code in c:

Code:
void I2C_SendSRF02Data2(unsigned char slaveid, unsigned char init, unsigned char data1, unsigned char data2)
{
	I2CStart();
	I2CMasterWrite(slaveid);
	I2CMasterWrite(init);
	I2CMasterWrite(data1);
	I2CMasterWrite(data2);
	I2CStop();
	Delay(I2C_DELAY*10);
	}
Here I put the code of each function. The I2C configuration and all the routines have been used with another infra-red sensor by I2C too, so I think these routines are not the problem...

Code:
void I2CStart()
{
	Delay(I2C_DELAY);
	SDA = 1;        	/* to make sure the SDA and SCL are both high */
	SCL = 1;
    Delay(I2C_DELAY);
	SDA = 0;        	/* SDA line go LOW first */
	Delay(I2C_DELAY);
	SCL = 0;        	/* then followed by SCL line with time delay */

}
Code:
unsigned char I2CMasterWrite(unsigned char input_byte)
{	
	unsigned char mask,i;
    mask = 0x80;                   /* mask to send a byte*/  
	/* BYTE SENDING ROUTINE */
	for (i=0; i<8; i++)		       
	{
       if (mask & input_byte) SDA = 1; 	   /* send bit according to data */
	   else SDA = 0;
	   mask >>= 1;		   			/* shift right for the next bit */
	   I2CClock();
    }
	/* GENERATE THE 9th PULSE AND WAIT FOR ACKNOWLEDGE */

D_SDA = 0;
    I2CClock();
	mask = SDA;
	D_SDA = 1;      		           /* configure SDA as an Output */
  	return (mask);
}
Code:
void I2CStop( void )
{
	SDA = 0; 	
	SCL = 1;
    Delay(I2C_DELAY);		
	SDA = 1;
    Delay(I2C_DELAY);
	SCL = 0;
	SDA = 0;
}
Each Delay (I2C_DELAY) is aprox. 155us

I have analyzed the SDA and the SCL lines with the osciloscope and the values of the line SDA when SCL is in a high level are:

10 (Start)
Byte 1
0 (aknowledge bit)
Byte 2
0 (aknowledge bit)
Byte 4
0 (aknowledge bit)
01 (Stop)

I think these are the correct values for establishing a communication between both micros, so I don´t think this is the problem.

I have used too a program given with the microcontroller, that by RS232 makes the micro work. The motor that I have to make work is the number 2, and I use this number also in i2c.

Sooo..... I think the problem is with the format of the messages. For example, for establishing a speed 100 for the motor 2, the following codes have to be used (text from the microcontroller manual):

RS-232–Syntax in Basic: Print "##";chr(3);chr(2);chr(2);chr(100)

I2C-Syntax in Basic:
I2cstart
I2cwbyte slaveid
I2cwbyte 35 'Kennung
I2cwbyte 2 'Befehl
I2cwbyte 2 'Motorwahl
I2cwbyte 100 'Geschwindigkeit
I2cstop

I have to program in C, and I´m sending the same parameters than in Basic (slaveid, 35, 2, 1, 100), and the RN-Motorcontrol doesn´t make anything. I have used also the direction 0x00 (for all the slaves in i2c) because maybe the direction is not right, but it doesn´t work.

So I need the help of someone who has worked with this micro, because i have been probing all the combinations of parameters (hexadecimal, integer), one or two bytes "#" in the beginning.... and I don´t know what more can I do. I think if he tells me the value of the correct parameters or the code he is using with C and i2c, it would be great :-)

I thank a lot the person who is able to help me, because I have wasted a lot of time in this stuff!!!!! :S

Danke schön :-)

I edit for saying that the microcontroller works with CRC8. In the program I have spoken about, without this mode it didn´t work. So in I2C I have to activate it first this mode with one message, and then I send each message (for establishing the speed, for example) with the CRC8 in the end of the message. I have probed also sending messages with CRC8, without CRC8, etc.... and it doesn´t work